Using Google Group for Emails and Activities?

Is there a way to connect a Google Group or Microsoft Shared Mailbox with Monday Emails & Activities?

Hey @jaashua!

From my understanding, I don’t believe it is possible to sync a google group at this time. That being said, we are in the process of rolling out shared email connections in the email and activities app, which will allow multiple users to share the same connection in the app! I will circle back here when I have confirmation of full release :slight_smile:

I have a shared google group email that receives our career inquiry, and I’d like monday.com to have a new item for each new email, and keep track of the discussion on the thread with that group. I have my own email integrated (for drafting my own emails), but I’d like the separate group integrated. Thoughts on how to make this work?

Hey Nils!

Shared inboxes is a feature that is supported in our Emails and Activities App, which is available on our sales CRM plan.

Is this along the lines of what you’re looking for?

Thanks Bianca,

Unfortunately it is not. Google Groups allow you to communicate with colleagues, by sharing a common email address, but it is not a fully-fledge user on google or on monday.com.

Thanks for continuing to look into this.

Unfortunately, I haven’t seen this option, but I think they should consider it. I like working with Google and all the attachments it has because it makes it easier to keep the information and also to share it with your colleagues.