Using Monday forms for everyone

I’ve made a few forms but I’ve realized that i can accesses these forms if i’m not a Monday user.
Is there anyway to change these permissions?

Hey

Nachliel from Easyapps here

As mentioned in this post Can we make private a form? monday does not support private forms.

A potential work around is to embed the form in your website and require a log in.

Notice that if the form is not anonymous you can see who submitted the form as long as they are members of your board, and then you can filter out the rest.

Regardless, if you are interested in creating styled forms that better match your brand and embed perfectly in you web page you can check out our monday.com app Easyform and our extensive documentation site.

You can set up a free demo here or contact us at support@easyappshq.com.

Here is an example of our form in action:
main gif easyform

I hope this helps

Nachliel

Hello @Mrjoelbaker :wave:!

Monday forms can be shared with non-monday users.

You would have to use the share button.

And then choose whether to share a link or to embed it somewhere.

If what you are looking for is the opposite, meaning that a non-monday user cannot use these forms, I’m afraid that is not currently possible. However , since in order to fill these you would need access to the link, all you would need to do is to not share it externally. Otherwise, you could filter the results by user just or make it available only to logged in user like @Nachliel mentioned.

Hope this helps!

Giannis, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

Weird! Yesterday must have been a glitch. Every time we had a non-user try the form, it would bring them to the Monday login saying they had to be a user to view the form. After a few hours it randomly fixed itself.

Hello @Mrjoelbaker, there was an issue with forms which caused them to stop working as they did before. monday has fixed the issue

1 Like