Views or save filters

I can see the benefits of personal views as well. People sometimes change views thinking it is their personal view.
I could see something being implemented like Tab-views (Board Views cannot be found because they are hidden in a dropdown, should be viewable via tabs ) for company wide views created by board admin and the dropdown showing your personal views.

2 Likes

I’d like to see that made clearer in Monday.

I’m never quite sure if what I’m seeing is for me alone or account-wide for all users.

2 Likes

True that, this could be an topic of its own. I thought I activated a lot of features from the monday.labs for the whole company, in some cases turns out to be for myself.
The other way around happened as wel, in some cases it is for the whole company.

An example was being able to see the latest changes on a board. I thought I activated it for everyone, but people are surprised to see that new features in my account.

Also we had some confusing moments with sorting. People did not know it would effect boards conpany wide.

And for example the restrictions on columns would be handy if they were personal restriction, not all the admins on a board.

Maybe an alert like ‘Activate for your account?’ Would clearify the Monday.lab section

1 Like

Yes, good idea. This would strengthen the Monday UI and clarify things for users.

Yes please! It’s a UX hell now when working with more people! It would be nice if only the Board Owner could save filters globally. Or even better, when filters change, add a button to Save for everyone like Notion has. This is extremely annoying and confusing.

How is this not implemented yet after 3,5 years?