Webflow › Memberstack › Monday integration

I need help finalizing the above mentioned integration. Members to our site will frequently be updating their info which passes thru webflow › memberstack › zapier › monday. Right now I’m having trouble getting the right id in a board so a member only changes his data points.

The job is of course remunerated. Please get in touch asap if you possess the required skills.

Hey there @3dod and welcome to the monday.com community! While I personally cannot help you directly I believe a member of the CarbonWeb team should be able to assist you with this. Would you mind sending me an email with some more info? I’d be happy to point you in the right direction. ricky@carbonweb.co

Good luck!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Thanks I will. :slight_smile:

Best regards
Sebastian

Hent Outlook til iOS

Hi @3dod welcome to the monday community! lots of great experts here to help you on your monday.com journing

I have setup many similar flows and integrations to the one you describe above. I can assist with your zapier integration, or if its not possible using zapier we can utilize integromat (very similar to zapier) as Monday, Webflow and Memberstack are all natively supported there as well.

If you’d like to discuss more and details on prices please schedule a call with me here: Calendly - Tim Little

Thanks for your time and hope that helps!
Best!

It sounds like you are all covered, but we would be happy to speak with you about this integration project. We are a small, passionate team that loves monday.com and we are a gold partner. If you’d like to have a call with our team, just send an email to jenna@iointegration.com. We are located in North America and we cover all time zones. Happy 2022!

Hi Sebastian,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew