Did you watch Shirley Baumer’s product update at Elevate22? We are so excited for what 2023 has in store for us, and are sharing it with our community first!
There are three major, game-changing elements of our platform that are planned for 2023. They are:
1. An entire suite of new features:
- A whole new level of connectivity for boards and dashboards. With this, you’ll be able to automatically connect data from your boards and dashboards together using as many layers of hierarchy as you want, so that everyone is connected to the same source of truth at all times.
- Portfolio overview of all active projects. We’re working on a new, strategic overview page so that you can seamlessly manage all active projects, risks, and resources, to keep the progress towards your company goals moving forwards in an efficient way.
- Workflows center to fully customize your automated actions. With the upcoming workflows center, you’ll be able to easily build chains of automated actions, or use pre-set templates created by other customers, connecting your monday.com workflows with other external platforms in any way that you wish.
2. Reinforcing our infrastructure from the ground up:
So many of our customers have scaled their businesses and teams on monday.com, and with that the needs of the Work OS grow with them.These growing needs are so exciting and add extra layers of complexity to the monday.com infrastructure. Sometimes, this growth has affected our platforms’ stability-- we’re now rebuilding and expanding some areas of our core infrastructure to support more complex needs and increase speed across the platform.
We’re aiming to support boards that contain up to 100,000 items, while making the time it takes to load, search and filter 10x faster. (Just some of the exciting developments that we’ve been working on.)So you can be as efficient as you like and work without limits on monday.com.
3. monday sales CRM:
We’re excited to announce the full launch of the monday sales CRM product - an end to end product that provides you with full control over your sales process, from managing your contacts to streamlining your post sales processes and enablement, all while maintaining the same flexibility that you know and love from the monday.com workOS platform!
In addition to our fan-favorite Emails & Activities, Quotes & Invoices app, and other CRM features, we’re working on adding new capabilities which will allow monday sales CRM users to:
- Send bulk emails to potential clients with ease
- Have a new, in-depth center to view and mange contacts and clients
- And, much more!