Where did I get this old version of the popup Item Card view?

When first fumbling around in Monday.com, about July-August 2021, I added an Item Card view to the Popup area, which seems fundamentally different from the Item Card view that is available now. It actually has fewer overall features–it shows the equivalent of the Information widget and the Connected Boards widgets. The thing that I like about it is that the information widget is more malleable - it can be reordered, become two columns, etc. It also looks slightly cleaner to me overall.

For the life of me, I can’t find this version of the Item Card to add to new boards (but if I duplicate a board with it, the new duplicate board inherits it), or add a new instance of it to a board that has an old one. Is this just a legacy view from Monday.com that they replaced, but didn’t push into existing instances? Did I somehow install some mystery third party add-on view? Have I finally been staring at Monday.com for too long today?

TBH, I can live without it, I’m just thoroughly vexed at this point and am compelled to ask. I appreciate your indulgence.

Hey @cttlftp :wave:

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you here!

We did replace the Item Card view with an improved version of the view. This has now been rolled out platform wide, so you wouldn’t be able to add the discontinued version of the view to a board or items.

We are always looking to improve our platform, so we’d be happy to pass on your comments about the old Item Card view to the relevant team for them to review.
We really appreciate hearing our users opinions, so thanks for taking the time to share this with us!

Best,

Dani

Am I correct in thinking that the new version of the item card means you can no longer create a view of a combination of different item types, that also allows you to resize the text boxes so they are a little more practical to read long text items?

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply! If you still have questions about this, shoot us an email at support@monday.com!