Workload on a three tier Company - Portfolio - Project structure

Hi,
as a PMO office, we are hard working on PRO tier ( while our business are arrange for enterprise ) for implementing a company/portfolio/project management solution.

We’ve builded with success a three level solution

Project Board ( connect to mirror column ) → Portfolio ( connect to mirror column ) → Company Board.

With that we have theoretically 20 bords project for 20 portfolio for a total of 400 projects.

I can’t evaluate the items mirror limit for board ( 10000 i read somewhere ) so i can’t evalutate if this solution on the long term.

With this solution and 13 project on 5 portfolio we can have a global vision of the overall company. Not too bad.

I was scouting about resorce allocation but with our solution we can have some way a vision througth portfolio but nothing to company.

Is there a way to propagate project information throught two level of mirrored column? The scope is to have a vision of the workload of the team referencing directly the tasks

I hope I have explained the request.

Thanks
Davide

Hi @davide.monticelli how are you? I have published an article to help you with your use case. Here it is

1 Like