Workspace apps wishlist

Hello!

While my company in general welcomes the ‘Workspace apps’ introduced in January because it comes with significant benefits, we see a space for improvement as well. I am therefore starting this thread to see if there are other people struggling as well, and to let monday.com hear the feedback.

1. The list in Workspace Apps section can become too long, leading to workspace apps occupying majority of the left pane, especially on smaller laptop screens. If the system could at least remember my last choice of collapsing/expanding the list, it would surely help.

2. Admins cannot manage what users can see the particular workspace view. All users see the app by default. This can be problematic either due to sensitive data, or because some people do not need the app (or both). We develop an app that uses the workspace apps feature (7pace Timetracker) and we hear this feedback frequently.

3. Workspace apps can be neither renamed nor configured, which is limiting. The configuration option is missing, so the users cannot even enter app global settings from here. Why not allow admins to change the setting of the workspace app for everybody?

Best regards,
Roman

1 Like