Add a suite of boards to template library

Hi everyone. I’ve created a set of board templates in Monday.com to run the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) methodology, widely used in the UK and elsewhere for programme management. I would like to make the boards available as a group in Monday’s global templates panel, so that I can access them when I move to a new role in another organisation and so that others can find and use them too. Can anyone advise on how to do this?

Thanks everyone.

Hey Trevor,

It’s possible to save a workspace as template, if this is something you’d be interested in?

Screen Shot 2023-12-04 at 2.17.56 pm

This way you can create that suite of boards and save them as a workspace to your templates center. Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

I’m not sure this will work, because they are only in our templates centre, rather than shareable globally to others. But if I’ve got that wrong, and others can view them outside our account, that’s good news.

Whilst you could broadcast the board view if you’re interested in sharing externally, I am afraid templates in the templates centre cannot be shared externally unless stakeholders are invited into your account to the specific board. Incase you weren’t aware, our guest use-type was created for this functionality :slight_smile: