Adding an UNDO feature in Activity tab

Adding an undo feature in the Activity tab to reduce the need to manually reenter information that may accidentally get cleared from cells.

9 Likes

I would be interested in this as well. I would suggest an undo button for the entire board, so if you change information, move a pulse, re-name a group, etc. It would undo the last item if you click on it once, and then if 2x for the next item back, and so on. Even if only one undo back is possible, that would help out immensely!

6 Likes

@kyrinfield and @katcamb

This is a great suggestion! I’d like to run with your suggestions and take this even further.
Imagine having a (Restore) at the activity level for each change. (Probably want this to be only available to BOARD Owners) Something like this.

See screenshot below. Look at the little Undo icons inside the orange parenthesis.

3 Likes

@alejenciam
I love this suggestion and would like to see it added!

2 Likes

I totally agree. Ideally ctrl+z would be great, but I understand the complications of this in a shared environment. I think adding a simple undo or restore feature in the activity tab is the very least that could be done.

I know a we have already had a handful of accidents of team members clicking the “x” next to the cell instead of clicking into it. They then have to manually input the information by clicking between the board view and the activity view to reenter the information.

we have already had a handful of accidents of team members clicking the “x” next to the cell instead of clicking into it.

Good to hear others have similar issues to us.

No Undo can make it painful to get back to where you were.

2 Likes

I totally agree. Seems like major missing feature.

1 Like

This feature is needed, also in our project!

1 Like

@alejencia
I love that suggestion! :star_struck:

giphy

3 Likes

I just had an idea: you could add the “undo-button” in the activity log/sidebar

3 Likes

I don’t understand how this isn’t already a feature. Undo is a pretty basic function that is much needed.

2 Likes