Adding an UNDO feature in Activity tab

While that’s good news, from the way you word this it seems you are still moving in the weird, non-standard Undo implementation of the few items that allow undo at the moment - i.e. the floating bubble that lets you undo a few choice things.

Every other app in the world has a standard undo feature, with a standard history, standard keystrokes, etc.

Anything you do in the app should have an undo, simple as that. If you can change data, you need to be able to change it back.

1 Like

Here to say again how critical this is. It’s so easy to be in the item card view and accidentally select all items on the board behind that window and not realized that any chance you make is now made on every.single.item.

ANND now our team has to manually edit 342 items X 2 for the two fields that were accidentally bulk-changed. :exploding_head: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

As many of you have seen, adding undo capabilities is expected to come soon! We know that his has been an important request for the community, so our product team is dedicated to making it happen. Stay tuned and make sure to turn on your notifications for this post to receive an update on the status. This feature was announced in our 2024 roadmap session at Elevate '23, thanks to our community feedback! In case you missed the session, you can watch the live 2024 roadmap session here. I know this has been a very important feature for many of us and want to thank you for all the thoughtful feedback. This year our product team is dedicated to trying to get as many request from our community into the roadmap as possible

To stay up informed of all updates on this post, make sure to turn on notifications for this topic by clicking on the bell on the the bottom right of this post.

Hi community!
Amber here from the product team. As Juliette mentioned, we have added this request to our roadmap and are hoping to release it in the second half of the year!
Looking forward to getting this feature out to you as soon as possible while making sure we maintain the best user experience :pray:

1 Like

I am baffled that it has taken so long to implement this. The fact that it wasn’t a top priority for Q1 2024 is frustrating.