Adding muiltiple date & status columns to "My Work"

Each employee has tasks from multiple different board so we use My Work to see them all in one place. An issue we ran into was that if we had a due date set the person assigned to that item would only see it in “Today” on the day that it was due! So most boards have 2 date columns a “To Do” date (When am I going to work on this) and a “Deadline” (When does this need to be done by) however it would be amazing to see both dates at the same time in the My Work page, instead of having to open up it item and check. Would be a bonus if you could quickly change if it was sorted by one column and then switch to the other.

We also have a status column and a priority column for most items so similarly it would be nice to see the priority right there on the my work page

We run into the same need. We use an additional reporting status, dates and people to keep track of all the activities info for both data card pulls and mirroring into parent boards.

Absolutely! This is critical for my team. We use priorities (a status field) and Estimated Time (a number field, to track how long projects should take so we can optimize workload), and I can’t see these in My Work, which makes “My Work” pretty useless for our team.