Adding saved filters (saved customizations) to the "my Work" feature

Hi, I love the “my Work” feature…
BUT… i work for multiple clients and have multiple boards relevant to each client.
So every time i am working for another client I have to customize “my work” to show tasks from the boards I need. So I am always ticking and unticking boards!
Why cant I have saved customizations that I can click on and “my work” will immediately return all the customization settings I require?

There have been multiple requests to customize My Work, but they are all unique, so no single one has gotten a lot of attention. I suggest they all get combined. Our team just about defected after hearing that they’d have to customize their own My Work just to be able to make this feature usable. And we are not sure how we will be able to work with members not on our internal team.

This is one other request I’ve added my vote to: Ability to set defaults globally, specific use case for my Work

Hi,

I would suggest you have a look on the kanbanify app.

It helps you connect multiple boards in one single kanban view.

You can add different filters on the view and you can have multiple widgets for the multiple views you want to have. Or you can also have a separate view (like a board) and have as many views you need, all configured differently according to your needs.

Thanks,
Stela