Allow HTML or Mailjet Templating for automatically sending out emails with the Gmail Integration

SO I have a workflow of whenever a date arrives, send out an email.

However, it appears to be limited to only sending out a basic text based email, using 10pt times new roman font, and nothing you type or click on is going to change that.

Fig 1: The only automated email you’re able to send out. Allows for basic text, but absolutely zero formatting elements.

It would be INCREDIBLY helpful if we could apply our own HTML templates to these automated emails to be sent out. Sending out a plain text email with no formatting is almost worse than not sending out anything at all.

I would imagine this would be a pretty easy implementation…

Honestly, if it would make this solution happen quicker, give me a quick 1 week internship with monday.com and I’ll get it implemented and be on my way, a happy customer and former intern.

Please and thank you.
Shaun

Yes please! They have HTML formatting in other aspects of Monday. Why not in the email integrations?

Yes please! I would like to add my vote to your product backlog. This is a pretty basic feature, meaning must have, that’s needed.

This is a critical feature to make email integration a great feature.
It would be awesome to be able to edit the format, add images, attach files (such as quotes, invoices, etc.) not as a link, but as part of the email.

Thanks!

Oh look
I CAN MAKE formatted emails in the forum here, but nearly 2.5 years on and Monday still haven’t addressed this.
The only piece of value is communicating with the customer automatically and I’ve spent ages trying to get it working.
I now have to send absolutely aweful TEXT email from the 80s.
An absolute joke MONDAY