Allow to define how many values can be selected in a dropdown column

Hi Vito,

I appreciate your comments and hear where you’re coming from.

At this time, the process is based off votes per feature request, a process that we believe works best for the structure of the community. We encourage users to upvote their desired feature requests (across all channels) and do our best to merge all matching feature requests to consolidate all votes - that said, we recognise some may fall through the cracks and appreciate this being brought to our attention. Our goal is to merge all matching feature requests into the one thread to ensure all votes are accurately counted. On that note, we understand that there can be variations across posts, and if the community member does not believe requests match, we will not go ahead with the merge, which is why you may find similar posts circulating the community…

Please find a more detailed overview of the process here → All you need to know about our new Feature Request process

There’s always room for improvement so I will ensure I take this my team internally :pray:

Regarding the feature request itself, I have reached out to the developers directly and asked whether there is information on a development status.

1 Like