Annual Calendar List

I see much older versions of this question asked, but wanted to see if there’d been any update or workaround.

I want to set up an annual calendar that centers on “whole month” blocks, ideally ones that can be color coded.

If the Calendar feature allowed for an Annual view, that would be ideal - but I don’t see any good way to create a functional substitute for this.

Thank you in advance for any insight.

1 Like

Hey Kaarina!

Just to be sure I am understanding what you mean by whole month blocks; are you looking to be able to view a month at a time versus a week or day at a time?

If so, this is possible in the top part of the calendar view! There is a dropdown with the options to choose a month, week, or day view.

However, there are no annual views at this time. For this, we would suggest using the year calendar view in Google or Outlook and connecting your monday.com account to it so it shows all the same events from your board there too.

Regarding color coding in the monday Calendar View, the color coding option is only by column so I would suggest setting up a Status Column with different months on each label if you want to have items of a specific month show up in a designated color.

Sorry if I misunderstood what you were looking for! Let me know what you think!

Hi Charlotte - is there a yearly calendar view in the pipeline? It would really help to plan better, thanks.