Creating a WorkForm that is requiring finelds be answered and the toggle to turn on the required field stops working after the first 44 fields have been set. I cannot get any more fields to stay set. Is there a limitation? I have at least another 41 that need to be set.
Anyone else having this problem?
Nachliel from Easyapps here
There is no limit on the number of required questions in a form. I just checked a form with 50 questions, and it worked fine. You might want to contact monday support.
In the meantime, our Monday form builder app, Easyform, can help you fill the gap.
In addition to the basic form functionality, we offer:
- Connected Board support:
- Limiting selection to a single item.
- Displaying items from multiple connected boards.
- Limiting select options to items from specific boards where a column is connected to multiple boards.
- Pro plan feature - item default values support - set default values for connected board columns hidden in the form.
- Upload files to your board’s file columns, with support for:
- Allowing only specific file types, such as images or pdf.
- Limiting the number of files that can be uploaded.
- Setting a maximum for file size.
- Manually retrying uploads if some or all of them fail.
- Set default values for the response item’s hidden group, status, connected board, and dropdown columns. To do so, select Item default values from the Settings menu.
- Add the item’s group as just another field to the form.
- Control the page’s top margin with the ability to set different values for desktop and mobile. To do so, select Page from the Settings menu.
If you’re interested in creating styled forms that better match your brand and embed perfectly on your web page, you can check out our Monday.com app Easyform and our extensive documentation site.
You can set up a free demo here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is an example of our form in action:
I hope this helps,
Thanks for your reply. I toggle on Required. That’s not the issue. The issue is it’s not staying toggled. I go in, toggle on, go out, go back it, and it’s toggled off.
I’d like to first get the service I’m paying for to work properly. If after that it cannot handle the task, I’ll look at apps or another platform. I counted the fields I was able to set and it was 44. After that, the next 40 fields will not retain the selection when it is set to on.
Is there no answser for this? It just doesn’t work and that’s it?
Have you contacted monday.com support at support.monday.com yet? Contact is at the top of the page.