Archiving projects

How long does Monday.com archive projects? Who can actually see the archive? And is there a way to download the archive to your desktop?

Sorry for so many questions in one post. Can you tell I am new here :slight_smile:

Hi @jodnt :wave:

Welcome to the Community and to the platform! We’re happy to have you with us :smile:

There’s currently no time limit on how long you can store things in the archive! They will remain there indefinitely.
Only board owners will be able to see boards in the recycle bin or archive and then restore it :smiling_face:
We don’t currently have an option to download from the archive I’m afraid.
We do offer the ability to download an entire account backup, but this doesn’t include the archive I’m afraid. You can read more on this here: How to export your entire account’s data

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question

Best,

Dani

1 Like

Hey @jodnt :wave:

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.