Assign different weekly capacities in Workload board view

Currently you can only add different weekly capacity values for different people using the dashboard widget. Would it be possible to add this capability to the workload board view too? We have people who work different hours or who can only dedicate part of their time to projects.

Thanks,
Rachel

I have a request very similar to Rachel’s!

Workload is a fantastic tool. It has completely transformed the way I plan my teams.
But how can I take into account the days of presence or holidays of my teams?

Someone have a tip?

Hi everybody!

Danielle here from the monday.com team :slight_smile:

We are working on an exciting new feature that allows you to manage availability on the account and we are looking for accounts to join our beta group! The feature includes:

1) Adding Work Schedules in ‘Admin’:

The ability to define multiple account-level work schedules for different users. Work schedule includes the ability to customize the following for different users:

• Working hours per day
  • Working days/ Weekends
  • Holidays or other non-working days

2) Visibility of work schedules in workload:

Displaying holidays/weekends of different users in workload + calculating user capacity based on work schedule

If you want to join the beta group please sign up in this form: WorkForms

This feature would really help our teams get more value out of the workload feature because peoples’ availabilities are so different week-to-week. It would be great if the ‘Set Dynamic Capacity’ feature would allow users to set different capacities for many weeks into the future instead of just a single capacity that applies to all weeks.