Automate capturing social media metrics for posts?

Hey Monday fans!

I’ve built out a social media planner, and am about to roll it out to our team. All parts of it work nicely including automations notifying team members when their request has been scheduled.

However, the missing piece is capturing social post performance. Ideally, I want to manually add the URL of the post (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram), and have an automation fill in the post performance. I really don’t want to manually go from post to post and add post engagement metrics. Metrics I’d like to capture are likes and shares.

So, how can I go from a URL to metrics without manual work? Surely I can’t be the only one who’d love this? I’ve seen multiple pre-made boards designed for metrics, but they are all fully manual boards. Does anyone know of an integration that can help here?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi @itsmescotty :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

This sounds like a great workflow! I’d love to understand more about which social media metrics you’d be looking to capture.
At the moment we don’t have any native feature that would support this, so you would likely need to use a third party integration or create something custom with our API to achieve what you’re looking for.

Are you currently using any social media management software to track your engagement metrics, or are you manually checking each platform to see how each post performs?
If you’re using a platform for this already, you might like to look at Zapier or Integromat to achieve this.

You can read more on this here:
How to create an integration using Zapier
How to create an automation or integration with Integromat

I hope this is helpful!

Best,

Dani

Hi @itsmescotty :smiley:

Were you able to take a look at the resources?
We’d be happy to continue to assist with getting your workflow up and running!

Best,

Dani

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.