Bulk Upload With Connected Boards

I am looking to migrate our product onboarding to Monday.com, there are currently 1500 items in our gsheets tracker I am looking to migrate across. The items are currently linked to a table called projects, where each project has between 10-200 items in it.

I am looking to upload the items to a board and have it link to the projects board, is it possible to do this automatically using a ref ID or similar at time of upload, or do I need to manually do this?

Thanks

Hi @SHardham!
I’m afraid at present it’s not possible to import boards with the links to other boards included. These would manually need to be added to the board after the items have been imported.

I can definitely appreciate how this would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too, so I would highly recommend opening a thread in our Feature Request section.
Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature!
You can find this here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum

Best,
Dani

Feature request here, please upvote:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.