Checklist Templates

Would really like to see the ability to create ‘Checklist’ templates (ability to select pre-determined checklists). This feature would help us to standardize multiple workflows that we are currently utilizing. Currently, we have to refer to old items to copy and paste checklists we’ve previously used. Thank you!

Hi @JoshP - Are you wanting to automate the creation of specific checklists in the Updates area for items? If so, there’s a clever trick on how to do this. Let me know if that’s what you mean.

@PolishedGeek - thanks for the info, I would be interested in knowing how to do that. Please explain. I’m simply wanting to have various checklists ‘stored’, VS having to create them each time we need to utilize one. Thanks!

I’m not sure what I want to achieve is possible using your trick, but I’m interested in hearing more about it.

Here’s what I am trying to do: we have automations that add subitems to an item when the status changes. This works fine but we would also like to be able to add checklists to some of the subitems as they are created. Do you know of a way to do this?

Thanks–
Alec