Close Percentage Reporting by Group

Hi all,

I am trying to create reporting across multiple boards for a % across 3 different groups (the same groups exist for each board) to calculate a close percentage: Dead, stray, and closed. I tried using a pivot table, but could not figure out to report this way. I originally used a 100% stacked column chart, where the x-axis is a status (identical across boards), stacked by group, and y-axis is count items. This gave me a close percentage separated by each status, but I am trying to create a cleaner form of reporting, such as in pivot tables to just see close %.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi @nyoung

I suggest taking a look at the Analytics & Reports by Screenful. It’s an add-on to Monday that allows creating advanced charting of Monday data. You can use a Table chart to display close percentage across boards. Here’s an example chart:

The columns are fully configurable as well as what is displayed on the bottom row. You can learn more about that chart from this guide. You can learn more about the add-on and signup for a free trial to give it a try!