Connect boards from a form entry

Hi! I was wondering if there was a way to create an automation similar to the one below but that read: “When an item is created in another board (FORM BOARD), connect the item where this column (NAME) matches this column (NAME) in this board (MASTER VENDOR LIST) by this logic” or some work around (general caster, mirror, connect board) to make this happen.

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 12.58.45 PM

I have a form board that is filled out by vendors, and I would like the information that they complete to show in my master vendor board.

Form example:

Form board looks like this when there is a new entry:

I would like for columns “Received Confirmation” and “RFP Response-File” to be show in the Master Vendor List board without having to manually select the connection for each entry.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @EPerez :wave:

It sounds similar to something I worked on a few months ago for a client - give the below recipe a try and see if that fits your requirement. It can take some setting up to get it all connected so let me know if you have any questions on this! Feel free to shoot me an email via peta@upstreamtech.io or set a time with me using the below link and we can look at it together.

Book a meeting here!

Kind regards,
Peta Bolger
Account Executive at upstream