Contact Form 7 Integration

Morning all

I’ve had a look to see if this has been mentioned elsewhere and couldn’t find it so apologies if repeating a post but I wanted to know if there was an easy way to integrate my sites web forms to Monday.com.

Currently use and Avada site which comes with Avada Forms but also have the Contact Form 7 plugin as well so can use this if necessary.

Everywhere I’m looking just sends me to yet more tech app companies that are charging another $30 a month!

Regards

Steve

1 Like

Hi @steveduffy - Your least expensive option right now is to see if you can send the data from Contact Form 7 on WordPress to either Zapier or Integromat, and then send it into monday․com that way. There is no public app for Contact Form 7 that I’m aware of.

~ Deb Cinkus
Product-certified Partner

:houses: Want to chat live with other monday․com fans & users?
Join us on Discord: The Monday Neighborhood

Hi @steveduffy ,

I found this plugin that copies Contact From 7 submissions to Monday.com:

[https://flagstaffintegrations.com/integration-for-contact-form-7-and-monday-com/]

It isn’t free, but it’s quite a bit cheaper than Zappier or Integromat. It’s also a lot easier to use.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi @steveduffy :wave:

I just wanted to jump in here and let you know that we do have a native form feature within monday.com.
This would avoid the need to integrate with another form provider.
The forms do have an embed code, so could be integrate into your website :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
You can read more about our forms feature here: The Forms

If you’d like to stick with your current provider then the other suggestions above are both great options to achieve this!

I hope this helps! If one of the answers in this thread has resolved your question, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution!

Best,

Dani

Hey @steveduffy :wave:

It looks like you’ve got some great recommendations from @Dani and @Sophiaapin!

We want to make sure that anyone else who happens on this thread can find the answer quickly and easily, so make sure to mark the comment that answered your questions as the solution!

If you’ve got any new questions, feel free to make a new post :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

Hey @steveduffy :wave:

To help close this out, I’ve made a summary of the proposed solutions here since we don’t have an internal integration with Contact Form 7:

1. Use our internal Form capabilities: The Forms

2. Use one of our no-code 3rd party platform integrations to build your own integration with Contact Form 7:

1. This plugin @Sophiaapin found that copies Contact From 7 submissions to Monday.com:

If you still need help, feel free to open a new thread and we can go from there :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.