Create My Own Template Bundle

I am building a custom version of the Board Templates “Agile Project Management”. This is a “bundled” template that contains some links and mirroring between two boards, one for roadmapping and one for sprint planning.

I need to customize both boards somewhat and then save them as new templates. No problem there, can and have done. But want the customized Monday.com templates that I have created to also be bundled so when a new project is being set up, both customized boards are created for the user.

Can this be done? If so, how? I am currently using the Pro version but we will be upgrading to the Enterprise version soon.

Thanks!

PHD

1 Like

Hey @PHD! To clarify, you essentially want to be able to save specific templates into one project, so that you can access one template/project from the templates store, and have all associated boards created at one?

Yes, that is exactly what I would like to do!

Thanks for clarifying! In order to achieve this, you will need to create an app through the platform. Please refer to this recording for the steps: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom :slight_smile:

It’s important to note that you will need to be an Admin in the account to create an app!

I hope this helps in some way :pray: