Creating an Approval Queue? Please help!

I’m a monday.com newbie and am a leader on a creative team where I frequently need to approve various projects.

The way our current monday.com setup works, is all the various teams (digital, social, visual merchandising team) are working in different workspaces. When the teams’ projects are ready for review, they change the status to “PENDING FEEDBACK”

I’m looking to create some type of approval queue where all projects tagged “PENDING FEEDBACK” from the various workspaces are populated into once queue. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance!

Hey Malaea!

Charlotte here from the monday team! :wave: Happy to help out with this!

It sounds like the Dashboards would be a perfect solution for this! You could create a Dashboard called “Ready for Review”, for example, and add in all the boards from these various teams to this Dashboard. Then, you can create a Table Widget (maybe one per team) in the Dashboard which will show all the items from these various workspaces.

Then, you can apply a filter to this Table Widget to show only the items with the status “PENDING FEEDBACK”.

What do you think about this? Let me know your thoughts and we can go from there! :blush:

1 Like