Customer Facing App

Is there a customer Facing app available for clients to see all of the items in a more simplified manor. Perhaps a view platform. Something sleek looking as if it were a smartphone touch sensitive gallery. For instance I use monday to collect my clients selections for building their home. I upload all of their selection files onto monday. It works great, but it would be nice if there was a view that looked more app-ish for the younger clients who work well with the smartphone interfacing.

@LizBuilding

Hmm, that’s a great question! While you wouldn’t be able to use this feature to dipslay files directly,hav you considered using the feature to share a board view publicly?

This would allow you to show a snippet of your board via URL, according to the filtering you select. In any case, in order to see any of your account’s data, the users using a custom app from the apps marketplace would need to have a user profile on monday.com, as there isn’t currently an app that would allow you to show monday.com board data outside of the Work OS itself.

I’m also going to move this out of feature suggestions section, as it is rather meant for us to collect feature suggestions related to using the API, apps framework or webhooks, and not for users to suggest app ideas to developers. i hope that makes sense!

What do you think? Let me know.

-Alex

Hi Alex!
My clients are already guest of their sheets which is working wonderfully. I was just wondering if you all thought about a view that perhaps took all the files we upload and have them gathered in a scroll through image type presentation. Looking more like a presentation than a spreadsheet. Makes total sense. I was shooting in the dark with this question!!! See below for a snip of my screen and a sketch of what I am thinking. Just thinking it would show a snip of the attachment with the name and at the top they could search through by name.

Liz Carberry
Element Home Builders
160 S. Main St.
Winter Garden, FL
(C) 321-948-3998
(O) 407-654-8334

@LizBuilding

Thank you for circling back with me!

Ah, in that case, would it make any sense to use The Files View for this purpose? It seems to do exactly what you are looking for :slight_smile:

I would also recommend using The Kanban View as well, as it can show you files on the card directly,.

What do you think? Let me know!

-Alex

Well there you go! Got it! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Hi @LizBuilding :wave:

It look like @AlexSavchuk’s post here Customer Facing App - #4 by AlexSavchuk might have answered your question, is that correct?

If so, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.