I have asked about this on a prev thread but I thought would be more specific on this as it is a bug rather than a feature.
I have a number of tasks, all linked to the ‘launch date’ with dependencies. When I change the launch date (for example, by 20 days to the future) I want all the tasks to change their dates forward 20 days to the future.
It seems to work at times, then when you refresh the page the dates have moved back. It can sometimes take 3 or 4 times to get them to stay!
I have settings on the column set too strict so should all work. Just feels like a bug as it reverts back to the old dates most of the time.
Edit - I should add that when you have changed dates on all tasks, and they stay, when you move those items to a new board they move back to the old dates every time!