Dependencies in Shared Boards

Hi
I have created a sharable board from a template and then needed to change the dependencies in the sharable board as some sub-items were added. However, when I click on the dependency column for a particular subitem to add a new dependency, I get a continuous spinning wheel with no dependencies to choose from. Any idea what is going on?

Hi @Steph1Williams :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you’re having issues here.
Let’s try clearing your browser cache first, and if you’re not already, could you log into your monday.com account on a Google Chrome browser?

If the issue persists, are you able to take a short screen recording and pop it over to us using the support@monday.com email?
This will allow us to escalate it to our bug investigation team :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Best,

Dani

Hi @Dani;
Clearning my cache worked. Now I have a different problem. I created a new board from a template which has dependencies already created inside it. In the new board, when I look at the dependencies, they are from the original template board.

In addition, when I look at the list to choose from, it only contains the subitems from the template board and not the new board. What am I doing wrong?