Duration/Timeslots for Calendar

The “Time Slot Duration” refers to the duration of a slot on the calendar. For example, if your Time Slot Duration is set to 15 minutes, your calendar will look like the below image. The appointment listed is a 15-minute appointment.

2 Likes

There is a custom calendar app out there but it costs a fortune - seems a lot for simply wanting to add a duration element.

Has anyone looked at developing their own and how difficult that might be?

1 Like

Here to see if there has been any movement on this. It has been more than a year since @TRB-monday.com suggested this might be released. Even an update to say “no, it won’t be possible for a while” would be good. Any current workarounds for this are really clunky.

1 Like

Looking for an update on this feature request. Any idea when this may be added?

I agree. It’s a terrible user experience having all 24 hours displaying! It makes it too frustrating to use.

Hello. I see this was supposedly going to be resolved Q3 2022. Any update on when we might see something on this?

That is only one thing letting down Monday - it got very weak calendar features. While the timeline column is good for project management - I want start and end time on the same day to create and be shown as a block on the calendar.

@monday when is this getting released? Would lo the change the duration for specific events. Currently Monday is unusable as a resource planning and event planning tool.

Can you give an update?

I agree. I’m currently exploring the software and this is a big deal breaker. Without this feature, the functionality of the calendar, on its own, is rendered useless for real life. This one feature would be a game changer for sure.

It was mentioned that it was considered as a focus back in Q3 of 2021. chance that’s coming in 2024?

@monday-team Do you have any update on adding this feature? We keep coming across different scenarios where having task duration by hours integrated in the Calendar view would be extremely beneficial for projects, work management, and daily scheduling.

1 Like

It’s Q1 of 2024 and we are still without a feature that was supposed to be implemented in Q3 of 2021. This is such a basic functionality of any calendar. Is there any updated timeline on this?

I am likely going to switch to Notion. It’s free and there’s a learning curve of course, but it has most of the functionality I use Monday for.

Any news ? Big deal breaker here…

I have been using Monday.com for 4 years and waiting on this simple, necessary feature that allows for duration/timeslots for calendar (time blocking). Though I love Monday, this is a feature that I place high value on so I’ve just made the switch to Asana.