Every time period by week number and day of wek

Is it possible to set the “Every time period” automation to something like “Every 4th Wednesday of the month?” Currently you can only set monthly recurring automations by numeric days (“every 25th of the month”) or by weekdays (“every 4 Wednesdays”) but that doesn’t necessarily work out to be “every 4th Wednesday of the month,” since some months have 5 weeks

For example, we have recurring meetings every 4th Thursday. I would like to be able to set that up as a recurring item/event.

It would also be nice to have more functions than “create group,” “create item,” “duplicate group,” and “notify.”

Hey there,

If you integrate your outlook/gmail calendar with monday,com your meeitnds can automatically track within the platform as an item. That might be hte way to go thus if the meeting gets moved by a day, it will automatically update.

Other than that, you can push dates on a certain number of days so that you can reach the right date as well.

Happy to walk through other options with you when you have the time. Just contact us below!

https://www.axanexa.com/contact-us/

Cheers!

Mike B
Automation Architect

1 Like

I did try that, but I wasn’t able to figure out how to link only one calendar at a time. That is, it synced my whole outlook account and I wanted to only link up my “X Department” calendar. Otherwise, board subscribers are getting all my appointments, meetings, etc. Is there a workaround for this?

Hey there,

That is a tough one as those features are not available at this time directly.

However a workaround might be to have that board as your data source and then create a new board where an automation can create and connect the events that have that indicator on them and track the updates as well. With the secondary board, you can then create the calendar to show the right events.

Hope this helps!

Mike B
Automation Architect