Filter At Group Level

I am blown away that Monday.com has not enabled the option to Filter at Group Level. For example, if I want to create a group titled Open Cases and a group titled Closed Cases. I am unable to select a filter for the first group titled Open Cases and select Status = Open because when I do this it updates both the Open Cases Group and Closed Cases group! The only work around provided was to use an automation to move a row to a new group when a status changes! The only reason for this was for Monday to monetize automations instead of implementing something so basic into its stack! Please correct me if I am wrong? Why would you create a solution that is built on spread sheets and not allow filtering at group level this makes no sense to me. Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear of your frustation here! I want to ensure I am understanding the issue correctly as I believe that our advanced filters can help you accomplish your need here:

Screen Shot 2023-10-19 at 10.52.13 am

Our advanced filters allow you to filter by both group and status column, as shown in the screenshot above. If this doesn’t meet your needs, can you please specify how you’d instead like the filtering to work?

I look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile: