Formatting and file insertions to Monday generated emails

I have developed a number of boards now for our charity that manage things from membership to booking onto retreats. The forms that users of our service get to complete look wonderfully professional and have great options to enhance the presentation.

However, the automated email responses being just plain text, with at best, the insertion of {column} data to personalise the message look distinctly amateurish and low budget.

I know that many will use services such as Zapier to take information and pass to apps like Mailerlite and Mailchimp but these services cost money and as a charity with limited funding justifying that additional expense is just not possible.

If it were possible to have much more formatting available in the native email building in Monday this would make items look much more professional and greatly enhance the product.

The type of things I am talking about are font and font size selections. Bold, italic, underline. Colours for the text. Ability to insert logos, standard signature blocks, background formats to the mail itself at least colours, but maybe textures and images to. Able to insert tables. bulleted lists etc.

I believe EasyMails could assist you with that. With its SMTP integration, you can send mails using your preferred client.

Plus, you can connect multiple sender accounts, design custom automated workflows, and create visually appealing emails with HTML functionality.

Give it a try to enhance your email communication effortlessly!