Forms dont support Linked, Miror, Location, Logical Condition Formating, Time, dropdown menu

HI,

Forms do not show any of these options that would be essential for any Booking Forms where multiple products are to be offered for clients, with different specifics and prices.

-Linked Columns
-Mirror Columns

Is any of this been worked on and any updates?

Hi,

Also the time is not suported in the Forms where we need to know when the client wants to book in the service so date and time is essential and for now date is only available

2 Likes

Hi,

Also Drop down menu is not suported in the froms when we have to provide veriaty of services we must have this option

2 Likes

Save producing a new request as this one already has 17 votes, I thought I’d comment here.

Our team utilise form views to enter new items against a particular board. One of the columns on the board is a linked column, pointing to a board elsewhere storing individual contacts where that item would be related to.

Being able to submit new items via the form view, and search/select from the connected board items would increase their productivity dramatically as the form could be bookmarked and completed quicker, and more user-friendly on mobile devices.

1 Like

A form that supports Linked columns would be an absolute game changer for me as well. As an insurance broker, the possibility of the employees fill out the insurance and link it to a client directly from the form would be amazing.

2 Likes

In my use case it seems a must: I send a form to a lead/contact, they supply necessary details and I want to store these details on a separate board.
A simple link between the form and the lead/contact who submitted it, should be possible without them filling out their name again. Or a simple link to any column which is hidden in the form could do the trick. I don’t want the extra details on the same board as then I would end up with a board with way too many columns, It also would limit to either only one form entry per contact (or worse, it would lead to double contacts).

I really need to be able to create a dropdown from another board and use it on a form. There is so much manual work to keep a form updated based on another board column that gets updated daily!

Hey @MDubYa

Nachliel from Easyapps here

Our Monday form builder app, Easyform, supports Connected Boards questions, allowing you to show the items of Board B as options in a dropdown question in a Board A form:
Organization connected board Board

Other features of our connected boards column are

• Limiting selection to a single item
  • Displaying items from multiple connected boards
  • Limiting select options to items from specific boards where a column is connected to multiple boards
  • Pro plan feature - item default values support - set default values for connected board columns that are hidden in the form.

In addition to that, we offer:

• Upload files to your board’s file columns, with support for:
    • Allowing only specific file types, such as images or pdf
    • Limiting the number of files that can be uploaded
    • Setting a maximum for file size
    • Manually retrying uploads if some or all of them failed
  • Set default values for the response item’s hidden group, status, connected board, and dropdown columns. To do so, select Item default values from the Settings menu.
  • Add the item’s group as just another field to the form.
  • Control the page’s top margin with the ability to set different values for desktop and mobile. To do so, select Page from the Settings menu.

If you’re interested in creating styled forms that better match your brand and embed perfectly on your web page, you can check out our Monday.com app Easyform and our extensive documentation site.

You can set up a free demo here or contact us at support@easyappshq.com.

Here is an example of our form in action:
main gif easyform

I hope this helps,

Nachliel