Gender and Age * Creating a persona with Monday

Hi guys! What about creating the item Gender (Male, Female) and Age? That at we can visualise a persona also :slight_smile:

Hey @iamleticialopes :wave:

My warmest welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay.

To be transparent with you, I’m not quite sure I understand the need and use case well enough, and I’m quite curious to learn more. In general, have you considered using the Status column to hold labels that could include Male, Female or a Non-Binary label?

I’d love to learn more, though. :slight_smile:

-Alex

Hi Alex!
thanks for your quickly reply :slight_smile:
Actualy you are right, I can create a column label and do that.
But the Idea it’s to create a dashboard of persona with this data, for example:

40% of customers are male
50% of customers are female
10% of customers identify themselves as non-binary

and also…

60% of customers have between 25 and 35 years old
40% of customers have between 45 and 60 years old

Let me know if I was clear :heavy_heart_exclamation:

@iamleticialopes

Thank you for circling back with me!

Ah, that makes total sense. In that case, I’m going to move your topic to the Workflows section, as it would have more visibility for the monday.com team members and community users that have more experience with setting something similar up.

In general, I do recommend using a Status column for this. You could then use the The Chart Widget in order to show those insights. Particularly, the Pie Chart would be a great solution to show the breakdown of genders, and you could use the Formula column in order to aggregate the Age values and assign a specific range to the value, if currently you are collecting this data as a specific numeric value (i.e. 21 years old, and not 18-25).

I recommend looking into the following Formula column resources:

Using multiple IF (AND functions in the same Formula column should do the trick for you.

I hope this helps as a general pointer :slight_smile:

-Alex

1 Like