Having Communihub generate subitems under the parent item where the activity was generated

I have a CRM with a sales pipeline. On there is a timeline that is the summary of the activities for each lead. Each activity for each lead is a subitem of the lead.
Is there a way to get monday to create a subitem under the right lead when an activity is genereated in Communihub? There should be, as they show up in the activities-board, I just can´t figure out how to route them from the activities board and create a subitem in the right place. Anyone?

What about using the Connect to Board and Mirror columns instead?

I can not see how that would solve the problem?

Hi @bjornheldaas :wave:

As the new moderator in the Community I just wanted to jump in here, as I see there is no response on this thread from the moderation team.

Currently the Emails & Activities App (formerly the Communihub app), is set up to create a new item in the Activities board (or another board) when a new activity is created.
Unfortunately at present it’s not possible to have these automatically created as subitems underneath the respective client.
You would need to manually move these items over and then convert them to subitems if you wanted to have your board set up this way.

I can definitely appreciate how this would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too, so I would highly recommend opening a thread in our Feature Request section.
Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature!
You can find this here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum

Best,
Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.