Help with Setting Up Boards for a Future Dashboard

Hi all,

I am still a fairly new user of Monday and I am trying to setup our boards to be able to create a new dashboard to give us in key business insights. For reference, we are a small business within the construction industry. We use an external software to manage our leads, visits to customers, conversion of estimates to projects, completion of projects and the scheduling of all of these. I don’t think there’s a way to have that communicate with Monday, so I believe we will need to do some manual data entry. Below are the items I’d like to track and maybe you can give me some ideas on how to achieve this.

• I need to track how many leads for installs we get on a monthly basis.
  • I need to track how many of those leads are converted to customers we will visit for an estimate.
  • I need to track how many customers we are visiting on a monthly basis.
  • I need to track how many projects we are selling on a monthly basis.

I have much more I want to track but this is the basic stuff. If someone is able to help me set this up as a consultant or something similar, I have no problem with that.

Thanks,
Alex

Hi @alext - the metrics you are looking to present appear to be relatively straightforward. There may be ways to integrate your external software that we could assist in looking into and potentially developing a solution to reduce manual input.

We would be happy to review this further with you to see how we can be of assistance. Feel free to book a complementary discovery session. Book A Discovery Session - Green Llamas Consulting

Also, check us out online to learn more about what we do.

Thanks,
Mark