Hourly Monday.com Support

Good morning. We are a 20-person company that recently set up Monday.com for our sales functions. We started with the CRM templates. It is working but there are some things that are not quite how I want them to be. I need help.

If you are able to help us on an hourly basis, please email me at katie.staib@enabledenergy.net as soon as possible. My team is getting frustrated, and I need to get this platform cleaned up and usable for them.

Thanks. KT

1 Like

Hey there @kstaib and welcome to the monday.com community!

It sounds like you have an exciting project and I would be interested in seeing how the team at CarbonWeb might be able to help. We have built out some rather complex CRM’s and I feel that the team would be able to tackle this for you.

We do offer hourly services and I’d be happy to discuss those over an initial meeting. If that makes sense to you please schedule with me here: Consultation - Ricky.

Good luck as you move forward.

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi @kstaib

You are in the right place to find someone! Welcome to the community.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Elena and I’m the founder of Kick Consulting. I’ve worked with Monday.com for over 4 years and have a team of 14 now working along side of me (Project/change managers, Implementation managers, developers).

Monday.com CRMs are one of our specialties, we have a vast number of clients using it. We build CRMs and also optimise existing setups. Several clients engage us on hourly basis as well where they use us as a ‘monday.com IT support’.

We offer a complimentary 1-hour initial meeting to discuss your pinpoints, needs, possible steps forward and options. You can book a session through this link Calendly - Kick Consulting

I look forward to hearing from you. I’ve also emailed you directly.

Regards,

Elena