How can i get the data from the overall SUM of s column

Hi, i’m trying to track how many calls my sale’s team make in a day.
So i made an automation that when a status changes it will count “1” next to it (numbers col).
And now i want to get the overall sum of column to know how many “status changes” was general in a day.
I can see it manually. but i want it to send and save somewhere this data every day.
maybe with email integration or zapier. But i cant find how to pass this data.

For example i’ve added a screenshot of the variable i want to get.

Please Help if you have an a idea or a solution.
Thank you in a advance.

hi @Arthur_Hooly

Welcome back to the community. If you are trying to get the group or board footer in a formula I am afraid that won’t work. Formula, just like any other automation, work on a per item basis and you can’t sum vertically (across rows). To be able to do this you need to trigger Zapier, Integromat or a custom app that does this for you.

Hi @Arthur_Hooly the Analytics & Reports add-on by Screenful can do calculations based on column summaries in a formula. We have our own formula implementation for that and you can learn more about it in this blog post.

You can schedule a report to be generated daily and sen via email. You can learn more about the scheduling feature in this guide.

You can reach out to support@screenful.com for more details.

I heard about a hidden function called “SUBTOTAL”, but I don’t know how to configure it. If anyone knows, maybe could be useful for this!

The link to the blog post is broken. Do you have a valid one? I am trying to create a chart which will show a single line item with two columns for each project in a workspace. The columns are the sum of the forecasted time column and the other is the sum of the actual time column. Ideally, I’d like to trigger an alert or automation when actual time reaches X% of forecasted time.

Thanks