Hi! I have a board on Monday.com for keeping track of project requests. While I love seeing all of the information tracked in columns left-to-right (project title, overview, contact, research, etc.), I need to present this information in a friendlier format for my superiors to review each individual project request.
My question is two-fold:
- Is there a way to create a layout with text boxes linked to specific columns? Please see the attached mock-up below.
- Each row in my project request table is an individual project request. Is it possible to use the layout to view one project request at a time?
Can I ask if our workdocs feature could help with this? Whilst I understand it may not be exactly what you’re looking for, you can embed boards/widgets, and use the filters to pull specific information for each section in your desired layout?
By using the filters in the embedded board you can filter to a specific item!
I’d love to hear your thoughts!
I noticed you are interested in providing an easier view on the intake of requests? This is a common request and happy to help!
My recommendation is to use the Item View in the item to make hte informaiton for digestable especially for the request tirage:
- Select the start conversation
- Add Item View
- Add the Desired number of views and select the columns you want in each view.
- Arrange the views as seen above
It can look something like below:
Hope this helps! If not feel free to reach out on this and we can go over many other options!
Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for! I will start developing my board, and if I run into any further questions regarding this matter, I’ll be sure to reach out.