We want to hear from you!
Are you using the platform for project management, a CRM for your donors, task lists, managing your fundraising and grants pipeline? We want to know what you are using monday.com for and what resources you want to see us create to set you up for even more success in the future.
We are somewhat new to monday.com’s Enterprise platform. We have been using Monday.com for primarily for project management and workflows in addition to order fulfillment and their corresponding workflows (integrated with Survey Monkey).
Hi @Leslie1 thanks so much for sharing how you are using the platform. Have you applied for our nonprofit discount and checked out our landing page? If not, you can take a look here: https://www.monday.com/lp/nonprofits
We are using it extensively for all our marketing comms and digital tasks. It’s saved us so much time being able to filter jobs to the relevant departments using automations.
Thanks so much for sharing! Did you use specific templates or create your boards from scratch? Are there any resources that were helpful?
We’re new here. We’re hoping to manage our projects that have been funded, track expenses to the individual projects, monitor reporting, assign tasks to volunteers/staff etc. We also want to manage multiple funding bids, donors. It would be great to set up a system as well to check and manage our governance, check and update policies and procedures etc. Manage and record meetings - basically everything!
Templates to assist with all this would be helpful - even if it’s just to get going
We offer tens of different templates for many use cases, you can read more about it here - Does monday.com offer templates? – Support
Also, in Q4 we’re planning to add nonprofit section in the template center that will offer templates for unique nonprofits use cases (such as grants management or fundraising).
In the meantime, you can definitely find templates that will help you to get started.
Good luck @Generate !
Hi! We use Monday.com to keep track of the rescue cats we take in. We have a few boards:
- Cats contains links to medical records, status (adopted, ready for adoption, etc) chip numbers, gender, neutered, etc
- Fosterers info of the fosterer and a link to what cats they are fostering (we use the applications form to populate this)
- Adopter info of the fosterer, status (new, in review, approved, adoption closed) and a link to what cats they are going to adopt (we use the applications form to populate this)
- Social media posts (for the cats that are ready to be promoted) linked to the cat board
- We are looking to implement more boards soon: Partnerships and grants/fundraising opportunities.
- We have lots of automations (status changes groups) and emails per status.
- We don’t have enough seats to use it as a Project Management tool for the entire team yet!
- We want to implement more automations like check-in after X months from when the cat has been adopted to see how things are going.
- When we are able to get this feature, I want to be able to calculate the cat’s ages depending on date of birth
We can’t wait to get into your social good programme! Thank you
Hi @beacorona! that’s awesome
I would love to see it in action, if possible.
Here in Brazil we have a bunch of NGOs saving animals life that could improve their impact by adopting Monday.com. That’s my job actually, to help them making this shift from analog to digital. All for free =)
So if there’s any chance to exchange workflows I would appreciate.
@beacorona thanks so much for sharing! I’ve sent you an email and am excited to learn more as we build templates for animal shelters and rescues. I have a lot to learn from what you are building!
We are hunting out our CRM, workflow solution but really don’t want a sales focused CRM.
We are a non profit that runs training course. We have a membership database as well as our partners/donors, grant funders and general followers of our cause. I want to find a database/CRM that allows me to really look after our relationships, moving followers to become members or partners. It would be INCREDIBLE if there was a template that allowed me to manage people/relationships while also capturing conversions to members, partners etc.
We also want to centralise our workflows. Currently we use Trello, Squarespace, Jotform, Mailchimp and Google workspace and its getting all a little unwieldy. Any insights would be so greatly appreciated.
Rachel in New Zealand
@Rach_Hewitt Thanks for your awesome feedback!
We have a nonprofit-focused CRM within the template store. You can access by going to your account > add > choose new templates > type in “Fundraising CRM”
We’re looking to build more webinar trainings and your feedback on centralizing workflow. I will add this to our potential webinar topics for 2022. I’d love to hear more insight on how you are using the tools and what you gain from them. I would be happy to explore this and help with some tips.
We try to use it mainly as a Donations-CRM. Here everything works great, except two things that could be improved:
The known problem with connection-boards and deleted items that just doesn’t get enough attention from monday. It is only that issue actually that makes the donations-CRM almost unusable.
- Also great would be a direct integration in monday like the apps DocuGen or Eledo to print PDFs with yearly summary of donations etc. But that also might be far away.
Hi @Tomday - thanks for your feedback on the Donations CRM - I will share your feedback to our team creating the templates. We’re always open on ways to make the platform even easier to use for nonprofits. Keep the feedback coming!
It’s been great getting it set up for our animal shelter, so far we have:
- Daily task list with notifications if things have been missed
- Medication tracking, again with notifications
- Adoption progress, with checklists of the different aspects of the adoption
It’s going great!