How to build a workout calendar inside of Monday

Hey everyone Im trying to figure out how to build a workout calendar/routine inside of monday.com.
So what im looking to do is first schedule out a 16 week plan, so thats 16 weeks of workouts. The thing is, the workouts happen at the same time on the same day. So I technically could put running for every thursday for 16 weeks.

What I want to be able to do is create the events easily and then use the sub items and categories to fill in what is required on that day. My big issue now is creating all the events. On google calendar its super simple to create recurring events, is it possible to have an event show up inside monday.com?

Hi @BillyRybka :wave:

Dani here with the monday.com support team! As the new moderator in the Community, I just wanted to check in with you to see if you were still in need of any assistance?

You can absolutely create recurring events within the platform.
You can do this using the following automation:

If you prefer to continue to create these events through Google Calendar, we do offer a two way sync.
This would allow you to create any events in Google Calendar and have these automatically added to a monday.com board.
You can read more on this here: Google Calendar Integration

I hope this is helpful!

Please do let me know if there’s anything else we can assist with.

Best,

Dani