How to create a quarterly report for clients the right way?

Hi everyone,

For a property management company - how to create the next quarterly report?

I have a board for:
Assets
Faults
Clients

Every quarter I want to send the client a report with the income for his assets (the income for each asset is recorded on the Assets board and a client can have multiple assets)
The expenses for each asset (the expense for each asset is recorded on the Assets board) + the expenses for the faults in the quarter (there is a board for Faults).

Then I want to show the client the total income minus the total expenses.

Additionally, I want automation that will send the client the quarterly report every quarter.

How can I do this?

As I understand it, I need to prepare a dashboard for each client and if I have a lot of clients it’s a hassle.
I would be happy to hear if there is a more efficient way to build the report.
Thanks in advance!

Hey Eran! It does sound like a Dashboard per client would be a good idea even though it’s some extra work for each person. You could include the shareable link to the Dashboard in an automated email on a board dedicated to that client that gets sent out monthly. The link would stay the same since it’s the same Dashboard that gets updated per client so it could work well!

It would require some tedious work to get it all set up to begin with but then would be pretty simple to maintain afterwards. Let us know if you need any help setting this up! You can reach out to us here.

But then the client can see the data in the connected boards which I dont want because they can see details about other clients.