How to integrate our proprietary software with Monday.com workflows

Hi, we need to integrate our proprietary software with Monday.com workflows.

We have an in-house developed real estate management software. We are lacking workflows functionality in our system. We would like to use Monday.com workflows in our system. What is the best way to do this?

For example the workflow would be like this:

• When rent renewal time comes (we need to push renewal times from our system to Monday.com, or Monday.com pulls renewal times from our system)
  • Then we send emails based on templates to the owner and the tenant

Thank you in advance,
Eugene

Hi @eugeney, welcome to our community!

I see you posted this in our “No-Code” developer community section. Out of curiosity, would you ideally not be coding anything from scratch, and utilizing a third-party integration software such as Integromat or Zapier?

Otherwise, a more customized option you can go down is to utilize our monday apps framework to build out this custom integration.

As a starting point, I would definitely recommend for you or your devs to follow our Quickstart Integration guide.

From the flow you’ve listed above, it sounds like your team could potentially be implementing both a Custom Trigger and a Custom Action. As such, it might make sense for the team to review those resources as well!

Of course, feel free to post any questions that come up as you guys get started. Always happy to help!

Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for your response. It was very helpful.

I created this thread on this No-Code section by mistake. We’ll be implementing these using our own team of developers. Please feel free to move this thread to another part of the developer community.

We might need some help in the future during the implementation phase too. We’re now assessing and analysing the integration using the links you’ve provided.

Thanks,
Eugene

1 Like

Hi @eugeney,

No problem at all! Feel free to let us know if you run into any questions after reviewing the resources above!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.