I require a time tracking widget capable of monitoring multiple columns

I am using the Timetracking function to track the times of builds in my product line. This is working pritty well and we are collecting good date.

Now the problems start with the Time Tracking widget. You see, I like that you can track when the times change. I like that it will sum who did what times and total them. For my workflow needs, I need to track all the unit lanes at one time. A tech will finish many units in a week, and I need that total broken down like this.

I think i can get what i need done if i could only add more columns here.

Hey Josh,

Thanks for raising this with us!

At this time, it is only possible to select one time-tracking column in the widget - I apologise for the setback. I will happily add this to the feedback we’ve received, internally :pray:

We do recommend exploring our apps marketplace for time-tracking specific use-cases, as we have a number of apps available that can help you achieve your end goal.

I have tried many of these, and most seem to do the same thing, just skinned a little differently. Might there be an app you or anyone can point me to, to take the data I have and present it more fully?

Hey Josh,

I hear you!

Transparently, I haven’t tested and tried them all in enough depth to recommend a specific one for this usecase, however, I can say that Tracket is currently our top-rated app for time-tracking, if this is one that you haven’t yet explored yet.

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 11.58.10 am

It also appears that 7pace Timetracker is one that’s been highly rated and utilised by a number of users!

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 11.57.10 am