Integrating Specific Column Values into 'Monday Doc'

Hello,

Each line of my table contains “Monday Doc” everywhere.
Is it possible to display in this “Monday Doc” a value from a specific column of my current row?

For example: One column in my table is the address, and I would like it to be transcribed into my “Monday Doc” using a variable to avoid rewriting it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Hi,

You can do this in make.com

You will need to setup a webhook integration that will send the webhook to make.com when the column you want added to your workdoc changes.

Then in make.com you will need to setup the graph ql module to send this data to the workdoc you can find the documentation on how to do this here

If you need further assistance feel free to DM

Hope this helps

1 Like

Hi @Saiksy ,
you can achieve this task using Make.

you will create a scenario that connects your table with the “Monday Doc” and uses a variable to transcribe the address from a specific column of the current row.

Once you have set up scenario, Make will automatically detect new or updated rows in your table, retrieve the necessary data, generate the “Monday Doc” with the correct address transcribed, and handle the document as per your chosen action.

As a complimentary, here is our magic link to get 1 Month Pro plan free (10,000 operations):
https://www.make.com/en/register?pc=msquare

For further implementation details you can connect us:
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

I also have this issue. I would like to know if there’s a way that they feature the possibility to let us link an item information on the display without selecting a table.

Hi @ilg-comex,

Can you please elaborate on what you are trying to achieve in order to be able to further assist you with this.

Hi Iluska,
Can you tell me a bit more on why would you need to link an item in a workdoc? We are new in Monday and are trying to gather infos around on its usage.
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @Saiksy
Can you elaborate a bit more in your use case?
Would you also expect to have a sync between the board values and the doc? So that whenever a change happens in an item value in the board, it is reflected within the doc as well?
Also, is there any automation that would help you in your case?

Hello, in this case, I would like to know if there’s a possibility to select a specific cell of an item or even extract a value from a cell. It would be similar to what is done in the DocuGen integration. You choose the item, and certain values or column fillings can appear in the Monday Doc.

I would like to know if there’s a possibility to select a specific cell of an item or even extract a value from a cell. It would be similar to what is done in the DocuGen integration. You choose the item, and certain values or column fillings can appear in the Monday Doc.

Thank you for your explanation.
Would DocuGen fullfill your needs? Or you need to have it in a doc and not in a word file as docuGen does it ?

Hi Iluska,
Can you tell me a bit more on why would you need to link an item in a workdoc? We are new in Monday and are trying to gather infos around on its usage and more tools that can help you.
Thank you in advance

Yes, docugen is a good app, but is a litlle limited . But i wold be nice to have a monday doc that cold be generating this custom data froom the board beacuse we can use it with so much more task in our worflow.

1 Like

Hi,

You can find in my post above how to do this.

If you need further assistance feel free to DM me.

Hope this helps

Hello,
Yes, I’m looking for synchronization to work in both directions.
I have a little over 1200 rows in my tables.

The ‘make’ solution is not suitable.
It’s really unfortunate that Monday doesn’t offer this functionality!

Have a nice day.

This has made my day so far today:

Very excited about the possibilities. Thank you!