Integration Email - Replies go into Multiple Pulses

Hi Monday team!

I have this problem where a Single Reply to an email goes into EVERY pulse Update where the same email address is in the email column.

Here is the user case.

We have a board designed to invite Instructors to Teach Courses. Each pulse is an UNIQUE Course. Here is a quick example of how each pulse looks like with course details.

When we push the Send Invite Status, it sends this email to the Email in the Email Column.

The idea was simple, we were hoping for the instructor to REPLY to this email and the response GO Directly into that PULSE alone, but the issue is that the Instructor REPLY to that email GOES ALSO into Every OTHER pulse where their EMAIL address is listed in the email column.

I’m seeking help from the community folks to figure out the right recipe that will contain replying to that EMAIL and that RESPONSE going to the respective PULSE and NOT into EVERY other pulse where the email address is listed.

I suspect that this is the correct area to do that in, but I don’t know how to set it up.

Alejencia, I have the same issue. The only way I could figure out how to stop the updates to every pulse line with same email is very cumbersome and time consuming to do. I also would like to merge pulse lines together because when there are updates in the wrong pulse there is no way to merge it to the correct one other than linking it, but then you can’t delete it on the pulse that is incorrect.

Not sure if that makes sense. But, all in all, I agree there needs to be a better way to get replies directly placed in only the intended pulse lines.

1 Like