Option to bcc an email to the pulse in an email column as well as cc

It would be useful to also have an option to bcc the pulse, in an email column, as well as the existing option to cc the pulse - cc’ing the pulse is likely to make a client receiver suspicious of who the email came from, whether it is a genuine email and who the email has been cc’d to. This will allow a copy of the email to be retained as an update in Monday.com, without unnecessarily worrying the recipient client.

@DavidCramp

Thank you for sharing this with us! I’d love to hear what the community thinks of this suggestion.

I’d like to confirm that you are referring to the ability to BCC a pulse when clicking on an email address in the email column as opposed to doing so with an email integration, is this correct? I want to make sure we send the feedback to the right team.

Hi

Thanks for your response and apologies for the delay coming back to you, I just needed to test something. I notice that, when an email is sent as a result of an integration / automation that a copy of the email is automatically saved as an update so my suggestion would be relevant to when clicking an email address in the email column (I realise, when you do this, you could simply cut and paste the address from the cc box to the bcc box in the email app itself but it would just be nice to have the option not to have to do this)

Thanks

image001.png

image002.png

1 Like

I would also Like to see this!

Its a really good idea

1 Like