Integration with MS Power Automate

Hello all. I would love to see an integration with Power Automate (MS Flow) in the same way Monday has published integrations with automation solutions Integromat and Zapier. As we are fully a Microsoft shop, Power Automate is really our preferred option for an automation solution. Power Automate is also deeply tied with the entire Microsoft architecture\stack including Azure, Power BI, and Office365. I’m actually a little surprised this is missing from Monday’s “portfolio” to date. This integration should be bi-directional in that Monday could be a data source as well as have triggered actions. Please, please consider! :pray:

Thanks for the suggestion @deceiver08!

Besides Power Automate being a solution for your MS Shop, is there any other reason why you’d choose this over Zapier and Integromat? I have passed your feedback along, but I’d love to learn more about any other benefits Power Automate may offer :slight_smile:

Hi @ErickE-monday.com Thanks for the question. There are many reasons. First (I’ll start with the most obvious) is because Power Automate is already a part of our Microsoft licensing so there is no additional cost - we are already paying for a business automation solution. Power Automate starts to be thrown in at a E3 subscription. With Zapier and Integromat it would be an additional expense which is a important consideration for organizations already deeply invested in their Microsoft ecosystem, which I might add is practically everyone. Additionally, I alluded to deep integrations with the Microsoft platform including fine control and triggers not really offered by the other two. Also Azure, Power Bi, Power Apps, Sharepoint, etc. are not supported by Zapier or Integromat or don’t have integrations. There are also some systems and databases that we cannot expose directory to the internet and must be firewalled, making integration with Zapier\Integromat either not possible, or an incredibly complex networking exercise, again all for an additional expense. Power Automate is easy controlled by our networking team (again same platform) and allowed access to controlled systems.

2 Likes